Tuesday 16 October 2018

Welcome to what will one day be the sprawling landfill of my brain

You are now reading the first of what will likely eventually be a long insane list of tabletop related session story write-ups, soapboxing about what stuff I like and stuff I hate, and my own tinkering of my work-in-progress tabletop gaming related endeavors. 

Coming soon, the epic, tragic tale of some of the Inquisition's finest operatives as they attempt to root out sedition and heresy among the affluent highborn nobles of a Hive World's royal palace in Dark Heresy: Spirebound. What was supposed to be a one-off game to introduce a few people to online roleplaying but spiraled out of control into a nearly year-long campaign in the 41st Millennium.

Also coming soon, a yet-to-be-named OSR inspired RPG system purpose built for playing as members of the Emperor's own Imperial Guardsmen through the worst warzones available. If you have tried Fantasy Flight's Only War system and thought to yourself "Man this isn't nearly deadly enough and moves way too fucking slow" then I might have just the thing for you!

All this and more, basically as soon as I become inspired to write them down or post them here. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Heresy: Vindet Intro

Well it has been nearly a year since I posted and everything is so totally fucked worldwide that it seemed like a good time to come back and...